We carry a variety of eyewear for men, women, teens and children. They are available in a number of styles from fashion-forward designer frames to more traditional and retro designs. Today’s frames are made from materials that include strong and lightweight plastic such as TR-90 and metal alloys such as titanium. Our selection is unique and quality.
Our office offers an array of eyeglass lenses to meet individual vision requirements. Some of the available lenses are:
• High Index Lenses are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses.
• Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle/intermediate, and distance vision (trifocal).
• Progressive Addition Lenses correct for near, middle/intermediate, and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses.
• Transitions® Lenses are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors.
• Polycarbonate Lenses (required for children) are impact resistant and light weight.
• Trivex Lenses are our choice for drill mounts, rimless, and occupational lenses because they are impact resistant.
• Polarized Lenses reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
Sunglasses are not just about style. They’re essential in protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays. We can make prescription, polarized, sunglass lenses for most frames. Although most sunglass purchases are for adults, children and babies also need UV protection. Studies have shown that 85% of the UV damage done to a person’s eyes occurs before they are 18 years old. We offer prescription and nonprescription sunglasses for all ages.
Our office can prescribe specialized eyewear to protect your eyes at work or at play. Specialty frames and prescription or non-prescription lenses are available for:
• Sports including basketball, baseball/softball, soccer, football, racquet sports, etc.